7 Things You Must Do If you Are Ready To Mingle With The Right Person
Maintaining a serious relationship can be tasking . A successful long term relationship is a joint effort between two committed people.
If you have something ‘real’ and ‘special’ with someone you see a future with, here are 7 things to do which will make you more committed.
1. Look for the right partner: Keep your eyes open for ‘wife and husband materials’. If you spot a potential player, there’s no need dating them thinking they’ll change. Find someone who compliments you.
3. Be with someone who wants a serious relationship as you do: This crosses out the players and emotionally unavailable people. If you are ready to commit, find someone who’s on the same page with you.
4. Make more effort: Loving someone involves not running away after two fights. We all know it’s not easy, but if this is worth fighting for, then don’t let anything stop you.
6. Make room in your tight schedule: Set aside enough time to spend with your partner. If you are very busy during the weekdays, try to spend time with them on weekends. The more you are together, the stronger your relationship becomes.
7. Your future plans should align with theirs: Some things matter more when you are in a serious relationships. You guys should have a chat before things get too serious, this will help you check if your plans matches with theirs.